These cookies are H O L I D A Y! The perfect treat for holiday parties and guests, cookie exchanges, just because or even to bring to your neighbors! These are super easy to make and the look like a million bucks!
They do not last long, so I usually double this recipe so that we can get least a few days out of them!
Oh & if you love coffee, these pair so well with a nice warm cup of coffee while your snuggled up on the couch watching your most favorite Christmas movie. Speaking of favorite Christmas movies, I have quite a few...The Family Stone, Home Alone, The Grinch Stole Christmas, Four christmases...who am I kidding if a movie has anything Christmas in it I am all over that!
Ya'll, this is ahhhhhhhhmazing! It is a go to for me for know own for holidays parties if I am asked to bring dessert. This will be on the menu for sure. Usually I will make this in the morning and by the evening its totally gone.
All my boys say this sooooo much better than just a normal chocolate chip cookie. Give it a try & your kiddos will be addicted. You may even have all the ingredients in your pantry now!
1 pie crust, homemade or store bought
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 sticks (12 tablespoons) butter, softened
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
1. Pre-heat the over to 325 degrees. Grease your pie plate.
2. Beat the eggs in a bowl until foamy, just a few minutes. Add flour, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla, beat until combined. Add the butter and continue beating until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
3. Press your pie crust into the prepared pie plate. Drizzle half of the sweetened condensed milk over the bottom of the crust. Spoon in half of your filling. Pour the remaining sweetened condensed milk over the filling. Spoon int he rest of the filling.
4. Put into the oven and bake for 55-60 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
5. Cool for 20 minutes or more before serving.